We provide the typical accounting services that businesses expect, such as payroll processing, tax preparation, financial statements and reports. We believe that using a holistic approach to business, looking at the entire business not just the numbers, we can help the business owner to ask the correct questions and more importantly find the answers for the problems they face. You will never find this from an accounting program purchased off the shelf!
Simple things like payroll preparation can lead to questions such as; can I afford the employees I have, why is there so much turnover, does it make sense to hire or contract out a service, are they a contactor or an employee, do I need to pay them more or less, how do I get the jobs done that I need done, what happens here during the day, can I take a vacation, what happens if I get sick, how do I improve my service?
Analyzing financial reports can lead to questions like; if I’m making money where is it, what happened to my cash flow, where have my sales gone, can I make enough to retire, why can't I get paid, what can I do to increase my sales, why can’t I make a profit?
Tax planning is a necessity; how do I keep the profits I’ve earned? It is always a question that’s on the mind of a business owner, they’ve worked hard to earn their profits, how do we minimize the tax bite?
Accounting services aren’t just moving numbers around, it involves knowing what is happening within an enterprise and discovering how it can operate more efficiently, what can be done to increase its profits, cash flow and the long term health and stability of the enterprise. We believe we can help find the answers to the questions business owners have, they’re there in the numbers hidden in plain sight.
Listed below are typical services that are available for clients. The extent of the services provided will depend upon the size of the engagement and the needs of the client. We recommend that in conjunction with the client, we analyze their enterprise and determine which services are needed to meet their goals and objectives.
Small Business Start-Up and Entity Selection
- Advise business in choosing appropriate entity type
- Update business in the future with the most tax efficient entity choice
- Help protect personal assets from unnecessary risks and ensure that you will pay the lowest possible tax
- Implement a computerized payroll system
- Provide preparation of payroll related tax forms
- W-2 processing
- Advise and administer benefit plans for employees
- Monthly financial statement
- General ledgers to support financial statements
- Employee earnings records
- Account reconciliations
- Assistance with monthly, quarterly and annual closing routines
- Accounting and administrative controls
- Analyzing growth opportunities
- Organizing, planning, and monitoring business activities
- Analyzing operating results
- Cash management and planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships, and corporations
- Inform clients of new and changing tax laws